- It's Chelsea's title to lose. Jose has got 'his' team, they look strong at home and on their travels he will have a tactic in place to do the business, be it parking the bus or flowing attack. Also you may as well give Costa the golden boot now.
- Man City still concede a lot of silly goals which this time could let them down.
- Frank Lampard still has it.
- Arsenal, if they were serious about winning the title they have to beat Spurs at home simple as that.
- Liverpool are finding life without Suarez bailing them out tough to deal with, it will be a scrap between a few teams for the top 4.
- Southampton have once again found a few gems in Pelle and Tadic
- Charlie Austin can score in the Premier League, his fine technique and finish at St Mary's shows that.
- Manchester United still look sloppy at the back, and the stick Rooney is getting for the red is a joke, questions about him being England captain?! I mean really?
The Champions League returns this week on Tuesday Manchester City face Roma who have won every game so far this season. Chelsea travel to Portugal and face Sporting Lisbon, after their draw on the opening match day they will fancy their chances here. The stand-out game on Tuesday night has to be money bags PSG facing Barcelona. On Wednesday, Arsenal face the Turkish side Galatasaray after defeat in the first game at Dortmund a win here is vital. However they will be without Ramsey, Wilshere and Arteta but should still have enough to get all 3 points here. Liverpool travel to Basel in a game they should win even though Basel are top of the Swiss league. The holders Real Madrid face Ludogorets who gave Liverpool a run for their money. Spanish Champions Atletico Madrid face the Italian champions Juventus and Dortmund will hope for two wins in two as they travel to Anderlecht.